Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Make and Take from Convention

While at convention this year I tried hard to get to the Make and Takes but there was so much to do and see that I decided to bring them home and work on them.   I finally got to play with the supplies and a couple of my new Stamp sets from Convention and I really love how this card looks.


 
The two stamp sets used for this card were given to us at Convention.  The stamp used for the background is "Gorgeous Grunge" and let me tell you it lives up to the name.  I have seen so many wonderful cards made with this.  
The other stamp is "Hello Lovely"  it has some very versatile element to it and the Ampersand which is very popular right now.

I changed mine up a bit from the M&T.  I added dimension and left off the designer tape on the card but you can still see it on the envelope.


I am sure you will be seeing more from me with these two stamps set!

Also on a personal note I just wanted say how excited I was to see a couple of my creations on the Stampin' Up Homepage on August 2!   They also pinned these items to their Pinterest page!  Wow, what an honour!   Below are the three items that were featured.  Click on each to see the original post!





Have a great day
 
Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...